Friday, July 16, 2010

educational leaders should blog because!!!

I took a class prior to this that creating a blog was required and it interested me none at all. Since them, I have realized the importance of blogging amongst colleagues. I feel it helps network you as a professional and it helps you gain insight on stuff going on in our world of education. The big thing that I enjoy is the fact that it keeps you up to date on other administrators practices and if done properly, it could be used as a learning tool. I feel real comfortable saying each of us is a good learning tool if we can accept change. I know you guys that are in this class have loads of more information and knowledge than my two years of teaching, so it really benefits me to listen and steal as much of you guys knowledge as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment